At Woodard & Company, our fiduciary duty to clients is the primary focus. By doing so, we always hold our clients’ best interests first. This duty is our standard and we use it as a benchmark in our due diligence. Our retirement plan package includes the following:
- In depth needs assessment to determine whether your current plan is meeting participant and company requirements as well as industry requirements.
- Implementation of automated services, investment options as well as educational and online tools.
- Ongoing service and support through Fidelity Institutional Services.
Plan Design Consulting and Investment Selection:
- Evaluate and implement certain design features such as auto enrollment; auto annual increase programs and target date fund defaults.
- Ongoing monitoring and evaluation of plan investment options.
- Maintain ongoing due diligence in our investment performance monitoring which includes disciplined research and fund analysis.
- Model portfolio examples and implementations based on market risk tolerance.
- Fund evaluation and selection.
- Review and analyze fund managers we perceive as superior in their respective disciplines.
- Ongoing due diligence and review includes, but is not limited to: online database search and analysis; resource references such as Morningstar, Standard & Poors, Value Line, annual reports, periodicals, prospectuses, SEC filings and company press releases.
- Employee Engagement Strategies
- Targeted education programs that encourage employees to enroll, save more money, invest better, and plan smarter.
- Enrollment meetings
- Fee Benchmarking
Risk Management Strategies:
- Established fiduciary process regarding Investment Committee oversight.
- Maintain the plan in accordance with your written plan document and ERISA standards.
- Compliance for 404(c) protection.
We are able to provide a quality benefit plan at an affordable price. Our goal is to help your business provide this option to your business’s most valuable asset: your employees.
Buy Quality and Diversify®
Fidelity Investments ("Fidelity") is an independent company, unaffiliated with Woodard & Company Asset Management Group ("WCAMG"). Fidelity is a service provider to WCAMG. There is no form of legal partnership, agency affiliation, or similar relationship between your financial advisor and Fidelity, nor is such a relationship created or implied by the information herein. Fidelity has not been involved with the preparation of the content supplied by WCAMG and does not guarantee, or assume any responsibility for, its content. Fidelity Investments is a registered trademark of FMR LLC. Fidelity Institutional℠ provides clearing, custody, or other brokerage services through National Financial Services LLC or Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Members NYSE, SIPC. 980928.1.0