Historical progression of Woodard & Company Asset Management Group, Inc
1985-1993 Reynolda Village
Woodard & Company Asset Management Group Inc. was originally located upstairs in the “Cow Barn” at the restored farm of R. J. Reynolds. The farm was built in the early 1900’s and is located on Reynolda Road in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. The Reynolds farm was converted in the 1970’s to shops and offices by Wake Forest University.
1993-1998 Old Salem
In 1993, Woodard & Company purchased the “Lewis Eberhardt House” in Old Salem. Located across from the Museum of Early Southern Decorative Arts (MESDA) on Main Street in Old Salem, the house is original and was built in the early 1800’s by the well known Moravian clock maker Lewis Eberhardt. Old Salem is the historical center of Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
1998-2006 Stratford Road
We determined the need to move to the area of Winston-Salem where investment firms were concentrated and in 1998 we relocated our firm to 150 South Stratford Road. The facilities were modern, convenient and centrally located in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
In 2006 we made the decision to again have ownership of our facility. We designed and built our new office to meet our current specific needs, as well as addressing the potential for growth. This move furthermore afforded us the essential ability to control and have confidence in our security and records privacy. The office is located near Tanglewood Park across from the Bermuda Run Country Club within the Kinderton Business Park. The structure’s appearance is taken from the design of a Virginia home built in the late 1600’s.